May 10, 2020

Floral Sympathy Card with Hedgehog Hollow

Hello friends. I hope you are staying safe and well. I have this gorgeous layered floral Sympathy card with products from The Hedgehog Hollow's May Subscription Kit.




 

 The first step was creating my own embellishments by gluing sheets of flowers and leaves from the 6x6 paper pack included in this kit  on 80 lb. Cougar Cardstock. Each was fussy cut.

The edges of another paper were cut into triangles to attach to a slimline card measuring 4 x 9.25 inches. Thin strips of pink cardstock were added on the edges of the triangles for pop.

Watch the video here:

The sentiment is chipboard from a prior box. I colored it with Peacock Distress ink and heat embossed with WOW embossing powder.
The flowers are topped with yellow Nuvo drops for bling.
Your visit today is very much appreciated!  Be sure to check out the subscription boxes on The Hedgehog Hollow's site. Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and YouTube.  Be well. Be creative! Be safe.



2 comments:

Recent Posts