May 2, 2020

Fishing for Father's Day

The fishing sentiment is perfect for a Father's Day card! Be sure to check out the April 2020 Subscription Kit from Hedgehog Hollow!




Masking off part of the large stamp from the Sawdust is Man Glitter stamp allowed me to use only the tree area for this serene scene.
My first step was to stamp the trees and the sentiment. Then I created the sky using Tumbled Glass Distress ink and a cloud stencil.
Scrap paper was used to create a mask for the shoreline. I cut the paper following the tree line.  I used Distress inks to color in the area for the shore and for the lake. The final step was to add ripples in the lake and cattails to the shore line.
I hope you enjoyed my post! Be sure to check out the Subscription kits from HedgeHog Hollow. Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative. Be safe!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts