Dec 28, 2019

Peek A Boo Heart Card

I am having a great time this month guest designing for Hedge Hog Hollow!  This is the second card I created using the fabulous December Subscription kit that has a Valentines theme to it!



I started this card with a smooshed background using distress colors left over from the first card - Wilted Violet, Spun Sugar and Picked Rasberry.  One of the stamp sets included a line of heart shaped ornaments that I thought would be really cute lined up on the background! These were stamped with the Wilted Violet ink.

I then created the dimensional embellishment by die cutting 3 heart images and stacking them.  The top image was cut from purple cardstock. I heat embossed the hearts using clear embossing powder.


The sentiment was stamped using Wilted Violet on a band wide enough to cover the card. Once assembled, I attached the heart embellishment!


You can see the process here in this video:



Thanks Hedge Hog Hollow for the kind invitation and the opportunity to guest for you!

Check out this set and the subscription service on the Hedge Hollow's Store..

I'd love to have you follow me on my sites: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and here on Blogger!

Be well. Be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts