Nov 8, 2019

Three Dimensional Santa Drawer.

Greetings Crafty Friends! Today I present this three dimensional project for CutCardStock. This was an involved project that required a few days to complete.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Santabox900.750.jpg



Here is a closeup of the background water-colored galaxy:
The truck was also created on watercolor paper using the smooshing technique with Distress Inks.
I just love all the dimension that was created with the Sizzix Tim Holtz Dies. Please enjoy this video. Note: I did nt include the Santa assembly in the video as he has many small parts.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Please check out and follow my social media sites:
Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and of course here on Blogger.
Happy Holiday Crafting! Be well. Be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts