Nov 23, 2019

Dimensional Poinsettia Card

Greetings Crafty Friends! I am presenting this dimensional floral card for CutCardStock.com.




Only one stamp was used for this entire card!  I started by gold heat embossing the image on a Curious Metallic Virtual Pearl background several times. I then heat embossed the very same image on Curious Metallic Botanic card stock and on Curious Metallic Red Lacquer cardstock. I love the shimmer of this paper!

Check out the dimension created by layering three floral layers! The video outlines the process! Here is another close up view of the double embossed sentiment. Isn't it amazing!
A final view.
I hope you enjoyed my post. Check out my other social media sites and follow me for more fun postings! Instagram: TerisMailbox, Blogger: Teris Mailbox, and Facebook: Teris Mailbox.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts