Aug 24, 2019

Sparkly Birthday Cards

Greetings Crafty Friends!

Have you tried the new Nuvo Shimmer Powders yet? It was hard to capture in the photos, but they have a subtle shimmer that is hard to resist. I am posting to day for Scrapsalot.  The code Teri10 will get you a 10% discount!




I started with watercolor paper and sprinkled the Nuvo Shimmer Powder lightly in areas I thought the flowers and leaves may land. The colors used are Green Parade and Cherry Bomb.  After adding water and letting the colors run, blotting where needed, I let the panels dry.


I stamped the Waffle Flower Magnolia and embossed with Judikins Egyptian Gold embossing powder.  Look at the sparkle!  I cut and mounted the base on a piece of DCWV Glimmer gold cardstock.


A Happy Birthday sentiment from Altenew embossed in black completes this card!

The second card is done the same way with the sentiment white embossed on a strip of watercolor paper colored with Shimmer Powder.






A little gold bling completes the cards!  I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my crafty corner of the world.

Check out my Instagram and Facebook pages, both at Teris Mailbox.

Be well. Be creative.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts