Jan 28, 2019

One final entry for Altenew’s Inspiration Challenge!

Another entry for the Altenew Inspiration Challenge.


I had to play with the Wildflower Garden Set!  I forget about this set, but pulled it out of my stash recently!



I love using jar stamps on cards! This one is from Inkadinkado.  I started by creating a mask to outline the jar so the flower stems would remain inside the jar.  I stamped the images using the Sunkissed and Dew Drops sets from Altenew.  Once I completed the Bouquet, I stamped the jar image on a piece of frosted film from Tim Holtz and applied over the stems.  The jar lid is cut from silver cardstock and fussy cut.  I popped the lid up with foam tape. The sentiment from the Leaf Canopy Set is white heat embossed on teal cardstock. In assembling the card, I used a strip of the same teal cardstock on the left side for interest.

I hope you like my card! Be creative! Be well!


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful graphic style design Teri, and a perfect colour to stamp the leaves too!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts