Jan 22, 2019

Hero Arts Challenge Card

I love the December monthly kit from Hero Arts!  Mushrooms, fairies and flowers! Count me in! Here is one card I am submitting to their challenge on A Blog Named Hero.



I started with a 4.25 x 5.5 inch Cougar cardstock.  I used the Gina K wreath builder to create this card.  I only inked up the flower heads in black ink, stamping the dandelion, then the flower.  I colored the center of the dandelions and the flowers using alcohol ink pens.  I added liquid glue on the ends of the dandelions and covered them with fine glitter.  Love the sparkle!


I used a Distress blendingtool and Mustard seed distress ink to color the outside and the inside of the wreath.


The mouse was colored with alcohol inks and mounted in the wreath center with a wobbler for fun!  I  embossed the sentiment, and trimmed the card to allow for a thin strip of stripped paper on the left side.



1 comment:

  1. This is Karen Bull a design team member from A Blog Named Hero. Love this month's challenge - Crafter's Choice has been so fun! Thank you for playing along this month.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts