Jan 25, 2019

Altenew Inspiration Challenge Entry

Here is another card I made using the delicious combination of orange and teal for the Altenew Inspiration Challenge





I stamped a sprig from the Wildflower Garden randomly to cover a piece of 3.75 x 5 in piece of cougar cardstock and mounted that on Teal cardstock.  The stamp is from the Camelia Build a Flower set. I love these sets as a Die is included as well at a great price point.  I stamped the floral image 3 times using the sun kissed collection.  I then cut 3 layers and popped each up with foam tape. I used the leaves from the Winter Rose set stamped in Aqualicious andDew Drop inks. I also stamped the buds using Orange Cream and Aqualicious.  These were die cut. I white embossed the sentiment from Winter Rose on a scrap of orange cardstock. 


I hope you enjoyed today’s card. Be well and be creative.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts