Jan 24, 2019

Altenew Inspiration Challenge Entry

I will say Altenew has challenged me to stretch my creativity both through the AECP program as well as their challenges.  Check out the January challenge here.


I never would have put orange and teal together, but in the January Challenge, we did just that! I love the results.  Here is one entry using the Winter Rose layered stamp Set from Altenew.



The background is watercolor paper cut using the Watercolor Stripes cover die.  I then smooshed Orange Cream and Autum Blaze inks to cover the piece.  While it was drying, I stamped the flowers and leaves on Cougar 80 pound cardstock.


I assembled 3 sets of the center floral and 2 leaves. I blended Aqualicious ink onto an A2 card base for contrast and attached the watercolor striped piece. I attached the flowers to the base and popped the center set up with foam tape for dimension. The sentiment from the Leaf Canopy set is white heat embossed on black cardstock.



Nuvo drops added some bling and the card is complete!

Have a great day. Be well, be creative!





1 comment:

  1. How beautiful Teri, I especially love your addition of the blue leaves, it's not something I would have thought of but it totally makes the design!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts