Oct 9, 2018

World Card Making Day Class

I celebrated World Card Making Day by offering a class for my final project as part of the Altenew Educator Certification Program at The Paper Cottage in Beavercreek.  We had a great time, laughed alot and learned new techniques.

Here are the 3 cards we completed:


A variety of techniques were used including heat embossing, water-coloring and masked stamping.  All products were from Altenew.

Here are my students and I with their card samples:


I am so grateful they were all able to come and share World Card Making Day with me.  That's me fourth from the left.  How did you celebrate WCMD 2018?


1 comment:

  1. It was my absolute pleasure to attend your workshop. Along with the participants in your class, I had so much fun observing the class that you taught, Teri. The card samples are so beautiful and your planning really show through in your class. You have proven to be a great Educator and I am so happy that you have achieved so far in the last few months. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts