Oct 15, 2018

I am excited to participate in Altenew’s monthly challenge!

 This month’s challenge was to use shades of orange, brown and yellows.  What a great inspiration for the fall!


This craft paper design was created with one of my favorites...Leaf Canopy.  I stamped first with white pigment ink, followed by a second stamping where the leaves were colored with Tombow markers.  A final stamping with the outline gives the leaves dimension.  Grateful is. ATechnique Tuesday die cut three times and layered.


Another Leaf Canopy stamped image.  This time I used Judikins Metallic Bronze powder on Canson watercolor paper.  I colored the leafs with Altenew’s new pan paints.  The sentiment also embossed is from Altenew.



This stamp is a Stamptember collaboration between Altenew and Simon Says. I love bothe these companies! The background  stripes were watercolored and dried, prior to embossing the floral images with Judikins Metallic Bronze.  See a pattern here? The Altenew sentiment was also heat embossed on vellum.

I hope you enjoyed my cards today.  Go out and make today awesome!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts