Oct 5, 2022

Spooky Graveyard Tag

 Greetings Friends! It's that time of the year when I start thinking spooky themes for my makes! The designer theme for The Funkie Junkie Boutique is Distress Inks and Mediums so I had a blast creating the very Vintage inky scene for my graveyard!


Check out my very bright and sparkly moon against the dark villainous sky! See how I named that? I used Villainous Purple ink there.
I have a video here if you prefer to watch the process:


Here is the link: https://youtu.be/0M5g2PPBwhw


The background is where I started for this fun scene. I cut a circle out of scrap cardstock and positioned it on a piece of Natural Distress Heavyweight Cardstock and started inking away. Sprays used include Black Soot, Twisted Citron and Villaneous Purple. 

Once dry, I removed the mask and colored the moon with Scattered Straw and Pumice Stone Ink. I also splattered and sprayed Flickering Candle on the moon and Hocus Pocus Mica Spray on the sky. There are new similar colors available in the shop this year.


Check out the Spooky Floral Background. This was achieved with Translucent Texture Paste and THS 162.


Crypt Grit Paste added the aging effect to the Ideology Ornate Iron Gates. Several Die Sets were used to create the scene including Mr. Bones, Pumpkin Due, Mischievous and Vault Series Halloween 2021. The graves are coated with Crypt Grit Paste as well to add to the spookiness.

The die cuts and the gates were all attached using my favorite Collage medium 2 oz bottle!


Products Used:

Villainous Purple Spray
Mica Sprays 2022 #3
Mica Spray 2022 #4
Ranger Mixed Media Heavyweight Cardstock

I hope you have enjoyed my post! Be sure to check out The Funkie Junkie Boutique. They have a wonderful selection including many other papercrafting brands!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites InstagramFacebookBlogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts