Dec 1, 2021

Holiday Happy Mail

 Hello Friends. A Blog Named Hero is not running a Challenge in December. Instead we are wishing you and yours a very happy holiday season by posting our holiday makes. Please use the #ablognamedhero to share your fun creations.

Today I am sharing my Holiday Mail card using the Mailbox Fancy Die and The Mail Jumble Background Stamp.




I had a great time creating this one. The background is Red Twinkling embossing powder from my stash with the Mail Jumble Background Stamp. I stamped it again with White Powder on Red Cardstock to create the seperate letters to decorate the card.


The mailbox is cut with glitter paper! I stamped the Be Merry on the Mailbox from the Winter Holiday Messages set.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative!



1 comment:

  1. Although I am here for the blog hop I had to say how much I love the mailbox die with the background stamp. The card is cheerful. Everyone loves getting fun mail.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts