Mar 15, 2020

Rainbow Mail with Hedgehog Hollow

Greetings friends. I am posted for Hedgehog Hollow earlier this week!  So excited to be a new design team member!

The March subscription box is crafty themed. Right up my alley!


I was inspired to use the envelop stamp and I guess I am still on a rainbow kick!

Please check out the video for the step by step process.





Here is a close up. I started by tracing a circle die in the center of a watercolor paper panel.  The lines provided a guideline for placement of the envelope. Once they were all stamped, I began watercoloring each envelop with Gansai Tambi watercolors and heat drying between.


I heat embossed the creativity sentiment. The final step was to add splatters.

 You still have time to purchase the March subscription box!  Check it out here.

Check out all the creations on the Hedgehog Hollow blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts