Mar 29, 2020

Happy Mail Line Up

Greetings Friends. I hope you all are staying safe and being crafty!  I am presenting another card using the March 2020 Subscription Kit from Hedgehog Hollow. This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is envline900.750.jpg




Who doesn't love happy mail - especially during this time when folks may feel isolated.
I started by stamping the envelopes using a long lined acrylic block and using the grid marks on my craft mat.  The images were then heat embossed to help contain the watercolors. Check out the video below. The images were colored suing Ganzai Tambi watercolors.

I love the little pop-up heart. Don't you?  The last step was to heat emboss Happy Mail between one line of envelopes and mount the piece to an A2 card base.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative. Be safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts