Mar 3, 2020

Amazing Hedgehog Hollow March Release Box Crafty Rulers

Greetings Friends! It's Teri with TerisMailbox and I am so very honored and excited to be here today posting for Hedgehog Hog as a new Design Team Member! I can barely contain my excitement!  Thanks to Alex and Niki for inviting me!

Here is today's card


I started by ink smooshing a piece of watercolor paper with Distress inks in Mustard Seed, Scattered Straw and Fossilized Amber.


If you are not familiar with ink smooshing (one of my favorite techniques), you smoosh multiple colors of distress ink onto a craft mat, spritz with water and drag the paper through it. I dried to paper in between and added several levels for the depth.


I began creating rulers by using Versa Fine ink to stamp the ruler from the Friends who craft together stamp set included in the box. Aren't they sweet?


I selected one ruler that was a little wider and heat embossed a sentiment from the beautiful sentiment set included in the kit. I love this sentiment "Don't measure your progress against someone else's ruler". How true for all of us. Be yourself.

The base is a piece of Neenah Desert Storm with Vintage Photo ink swiped on the edges. I did the same with the focal ruler that was then mounted on black cardstock for a pop of color.



Here is a close-up of the final card. I hope you enjoyed your visit today.

Here is the link to purchase the Hedgehog Hollow March Box

I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts