Dec 5, 2019

Three Dimensional Holiday Ornament


Greetings Crafty Friends. I am posting this cute ornament today for CutCardStock.


I started with Curious Metallic Electric Blue cardstock. I cut three ornaments using a Memory Box ornament die. 
Using a stencil from A Colorful Life Designs called Christmas flower, I added silver metallic paste over the front and back of all three pieces. Once they were dry, I stitched them together in the center. I have added the complete video tutorial for your viewing pleasure. Once the ornament was stitched, I folded the sections and added a white sparkly bow.
Here's wishing you and yours a very happy holiday season. Be well. Be creative. I'd love to have you become a subscriber on you YouTube channel. Follow me on Instagram, Facebook or Blogger all under TerisMailbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts