Dec 21, 2019

Hedge Hog Hollow Love and Hearts

Greetings Crafty Friends. I was so excited to be invited to be part Of Hedge Hog Hollow's December Subscription release!  Check out the subscription service here. I created this fun Valentines Day card using stamp sets from the kit and my favorite technique - ink smooshing!



I started by stamping and embossing the Love words stamp in white embossing powder on watercolor cardstock.  I then ink smooshed Wilted Violet, Spun Sugar and Picked Rasberry Distress inks onto my craft mat and had fun picking up and moving the color around!

I created a short video outlining the steps. Enjoy the video.


I created the heart embellishment using a three heart die cuts embossed with clear embossing powder. I love the dimension created!




I hope you enjoyed this post! Check out the entire kit at the HedgeHollow's Shop.

I'd love to have you follow me on my social media channels all called Teri's Mailbox - Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and here on Instagram.

Be well. Be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts