Oct 28, 2019

Rainbow Blended Background

Greetings Crafty Friends! I love rainbow backgrounds, and the colors used in the Altenew October Inspiration Challenge provided the opportunity to create a colorful rainbow stenciled background!



I started with the Deco Wonder Stencil on a cougar base.  I blended each color from light to dark on the base, making sure there was an overlapping of the colors to add orange and purple to the spectrum!

I cut the word Hugs three times with the Tall Alphabet Stencil set from cardstock blended with Pinkalicious ink.  Once the layers were assembled, I glued them to the top of the card and added some white enamel dots.

I hope you enjoyed this post!  Come follow me on Instagram, YouTube and Facebook!

Be well! Be creative.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts