Oct 5, 2019

Happy Fall Card and Gift Box Set

Greetings Crafty Friends. Need a fun fall gift? How about a set of cards with a coordinating gift box? I had too much fun making these for CutCardStock. The full post is on their blog here.

I started with Curious Metallic Mandarin Cardstock. What a yummy color! I stamped the image with Gina K Almagan ink and heat dried prior to coloring with fall inspired Copic markers.
I die cut Fall into the orange base using Altenew's Bold Alpha set after cutting the panel with Lawn Fawn's Stitched Rectangle die. I also heat embossed Happy onto a piece of Mandarin cardstock. Here is a close up of the sentiments.

I created the gift box beginning with a 12 x 12 piece of Kraft cardstock cut to 9 x 9 inches.  Using my Memory Keepers Envelope punch, I started on one side and punched the paper at 3.5 inches and scored the coordinating line.  This was done again at 4.5 inches. The paper was rotated lining up the scored lines, punching and scoring on all 4 sides. Check out both videos here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts