Mar 9, 2019

Another Hero Arts Challenge Entry

Hello again crafty friends.  This is my second monthly entry for Hero Arts Challenge.





I began by clear embossing the word love from a Hero Arts Monthly kit on Neenah white cardstock.  Again inspired by Kristina Werner, I blended Distress oxides in Spun Sugar, picked Rasberries and Festive Berries.

As I looked more at the card, I thought it needed more pizazz.  I clear heat embossed the Mandela stamp from Hero Arts on top and blended another oxide layer on top.  I buffed it with a paper towel. I also added some Nuvo Crystal Drops.


You can see how the additional layer caused the embossing to pop.  The blended piece was then added to an A2 base.

I am entering in A Blog Named Hero's Challenge.



Thanks for visiting! Be creative. Be well.


1 comment:

  1. I love those colors! The color combos KW shared are just great aren’t they??!! I like the subtle ness of the background stamp too. Very pretty - TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts