Sep 25, 2018

More Halloween Fun

Hello friends! I am still playing with the Tim Holtz goblin dies from last year!

For this card, I smooshed many pieces of Canson watercolor to create the distressed bases for the Die Cuts.  The truck is the Holtz Jalopy die modified.  I added the pumpkins from the Crazy Bird accessories plus a Lawn Fawn Stamp Set. The bacgrrouns used a Hero Arts background stamp with Distress inks that I added sprays of water and stamped on watercolor paper.  The monster is from last seasons Holtz release. I glued all pieces and added google eyes to the large monster.




Card 2 started with the Coffe spill small stencil in different distressed inks, blended on the A2 cardbase. The coffee cup from Fresh Brewed Blueprint Set was stamped on watercolor paper and colored with Zig markers.  The monsters are colored with ink smooshing in different Distress inks. I assembled the card, adding google eyes to the left monster who is propped up on a wobbly base!




I hope you all have a joyful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts